Chamber Energy Solutions (CES)
Program Overview – Chamber Energy Solutions is an energy program for Chambers of Commerce to provide electricity and natural gas savings to their members.
- CES Electric program: CES Electric Savings Program saves you money on your electric consumption through the application of its pricing expertise. Working with so many customers allows CES to get its customers some of the lowest prices in the market. Current CES members participating in the program have secured savings off the current generation/”price to compare” rate for secondary voltage customers.
- What electric utilities are included in the CES Program? Businesses with facilities located in FirstEnergy (Toledo Edison, Ohio Edison and Cleveland Illuminating Company), AEP (Columbus Southern Power & Ohio Power), Dayton Power &Light and Duke service territories can participate in the electric program.
- CES Natural Gas program: This program helps manage your natural gas costs by bringing local businesses together. CES helps control your natural gas costs by applying its market knowledge and negotiation expertise to reduce your prices and helps you buy your natural gas when the pricing is advantageous. This strategy provides insurance against dramatic price increases in the natural gas market.
- What natural gas utilities are included in the CES Program: Businesses with facilities located in Columbia Gas, Dominion, Duke and Vectren service territories can participate in this program.
- CES is an avenue of savings for Chamber members as well as a non-dues revenue stream for the Chamber. If your Chamber is interested in more information, please contact Amy Hoffman at email@example.com or 419-539-9180.
- Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Chamber of Commerce (Youngstown)
- Defiance Area Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Sandusky County
- Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Findlay-Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- Van Wert Area Chamber of Commerce
- Upper Sandusky Area Chamber of Commerce
- Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce